Sunday, August 7, 2011
Sunday, April 11, 2010
- The main objective is to provide “good practical education and knowledge”.
- To enable and encourage students to rely on their unique and rich biotechnical background as a foundation for their learning growth and transformation.
- To build and consolidate the leadership position through successful collaborations, market intelligence through research and development.
- To design such administrative structure that is team based, result oriented and student centric that would foster continuous student and faculty development.
- To create an environment where students and faculties can learn from mutual interaction and excel as individuals and as team members in fulfillment of ITLS mission.
- To offer need based programme by given vocational and professional orientation to the courses.